Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02146 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 31% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,377 (483,569 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)