Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.759 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 48% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,977 (31,581 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)