Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.557 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,793 (RM7,572) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (23 minutes ago)