Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.543 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 20% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,491 (RM8,095) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (44 minutes ago)