Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,947 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.502 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 14% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,301 (R 20,507) in Johannesburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)