Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.848 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,339 (R$ 5,594) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)