Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.835 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 62% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,396 (﷼ 14,384) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)