Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00612 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,291元 (₩2,334,152) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 2 hours ago)