Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00614 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,541 (₩2,530,114) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,100 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)