Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30615 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 13% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,419 (34,032 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (32 minutes ago)