Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30934 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 13% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 9,620元 (31,100 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)