Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06548 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 25% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,317 (₨172,839) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (44 minutes ago)