Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06427 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,656 (₨150,239) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)