Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.879 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 71% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,811元 (10,012 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $762 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $75 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)