Cost of living comparison between Jerusalem, Israel and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.799 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 59% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,901 (13,841 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)