Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.848 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 71% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,542 (11,114 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)