Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.884 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 101% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,108 ($4,374) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)