Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.737 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,327 (€2,110) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)