Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00590 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,301 (₩2,084,402) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)