Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00616 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,864 (₩2,573,296) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)