Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.990 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 5% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,554元 (€1,571) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)