Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00602 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,115元 (₩2,344,489) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 898,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $58 (about 1 hour ago)