Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00589 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,870 (₩3,031,995) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)