Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00614 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,993 (₩2,115,363) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)