Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09431 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 35% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 7,817元 (₨82,881) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)