Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10131 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 24% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,338 (₨121,780) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)