Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09930 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 24% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,076 (202,170 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)