Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09895 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 19% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,504 (156,682 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 3 hours ago)