Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09500 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 18% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,367 (161,764 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 2 hours ago)