Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09942 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 19% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,067元 (131,431 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Sebastian costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Marseille costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)