Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.715 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,548 (4,985TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (20 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)