Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 986 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.924 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,848 (5,638TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)