Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 723 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.853 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,665 (5,757TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)