Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06243 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,000 (¥320,365) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)