Cost of living in Irvine, California, United States compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.944 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irvine, California (United States) is 95% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 25,385元 ($3,656) in Irvine, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)