Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11344 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 34% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,228 (руб 63,717) in Irkutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (42 minutes ago)