Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.870 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 21% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,480 (Dinar 1,633) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)