Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.735 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 30% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,274 (Dinar 1,466) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (43 minutes ago)