Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.051 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 16% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,761 (Dinar 1,410) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 15 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (20 minutes ago)