Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.717 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 38% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,505 (Dinar 2,316) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (44 minutes ago)