Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.767 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 31% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,690元 (Dinar 1,606) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)