Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,574 (﷼ 51,041,740) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)