Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.126 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 20% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,946 (S/. 5,618) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$1.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (43 minutes ago)