Cost of living in Iquique, Chile vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01012 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,641元 (CH$1,545,057) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)