Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01064 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,213 (CH$1,241,796) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)