Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01042 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,374 (CH$1,955,480) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (41 minutes ago)