Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.658 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 10,763元 (RM6,491) in Ipoh.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (30 minutes ago)