Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.617 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 23% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,048 (RM6,215) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (about 1 hour ago)