Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.712 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 34% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,043 (€2,599) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)