Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.292 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,999 (€2,606) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)