Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.776 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 50% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,493 (€2,121) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €11 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (25 minutes ago)