Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.443 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 38% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,375 (€3,006) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (30 minutes ago)