Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.849 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 51% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,109 (€2,307) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Roanoke, Virginia costs $40 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (44 minutes ago)