Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10510 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 43% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元6,800 (₨64,703) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,371 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,169 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 250₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)