Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10206 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 45% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元6,599 (₨64,656) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $430 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (32 minutes ago)