Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01874 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 54% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,893元 (901,214 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)