Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06106 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,504元 (¥204,791) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aurangabad costs ₨84 (about 2 hours ago)