Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06311 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,686 (¥264,383) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)