Cost of living comparison between Ichikawa, Japan and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06514 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,295 (¥265,515) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (about 1 hour ago)