Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00236 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 33% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,404 (COL$4,416,939) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)