Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01867 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,148元 (704,045 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)