Cost of living in Iasi, Romania vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.638 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 23% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 9,205元 (5,621 lei) in Iasi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)