Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35991 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 8% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,838 (E£ 32,891) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)