Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.992 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,518元 (€1,566) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)