Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.869 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 13% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,384 (Q14,247) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $652 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (about 2 hours ago)