Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.862 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 12% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,421 (Q15,577) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (42 minutes ago)