Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.894 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 18% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,173元 (Q15,845) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)