Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.047 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,463 (S/. 4,134) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,800 (about 2 hours ago)