Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.955 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,863 (S/. 5,045) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)