Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21820 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元15,510 (71,080 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)