Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22365 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,187 (54,491 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (42 minutes ago)