Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20097 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,049 (59,956 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)