Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21381 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 11% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,259 (57,335 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hobart costs AU$7 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 50 (26 minutes ago)