Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22411 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 14% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,717元 (61,205 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$25,000 (42 minutes ago)