Cost of living comparison between Horsens, Denmark and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.993 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 35% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,266 (kr20,411) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)