Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.984 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 36% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,066 (kr22,426) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 1 hour ago)