Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.860 CNY / SBD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 57% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,364 (23,672 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)