Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.885 CNY / SBD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 62% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,357 (29,785 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)