Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.855 CNY / SBD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 56% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,762元 (21,934 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Konya costs 37,500TL (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yellowknife costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in La Plata costs ARS $320 (about 1 hour ago)