Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.816 CNY / SBD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 46% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,532 (21,477 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)