Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,581 prices entered by 337 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.877 CNY / HKD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 107% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,869 (HK$30,644) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Peter Port costs £1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vaasa costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)