Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,636 prices entered by 303 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.884 CNY / HKD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 109% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,987 (HK$38,439) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)