Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,636 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.883 CNY / HKD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 110% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 23,053元 (HK$26,100) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨4,999 (about 1 hour ago)