Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,433 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.888 CNY / HKD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 106% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,179 (HK$36,258) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)