Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,616 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.884 CNY / HKD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 109% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,294 (HK$35,410) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)