Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01337 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 60% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元6,249 (467,477 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)