Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.020 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 61% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,264 (AU$3,837) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (30 minutes ago)