Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.995 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 63% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,153 (AU$4,234) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)