Cost of living in Hobart, Australia vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.856 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 61% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,748元 (AU$3,655) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)