Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.547 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 27% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,693 (GH₵13,380) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 2 hours ago)