Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.376 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 15% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,677 (GH₵9,215) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)