Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.418 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 19% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,478 (GH₵10,916) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)