Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06184 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 86% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 24,150元 (¥390,499) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)