Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06254 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,918元 (¥350,472) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 4 hours ago)